Apprenticeship Accessor Manager
Location : Swindon
Post Date : 16 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470049
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Accessor Manager to join a client of ours in Swindon.
The role of the Apprenticeship Assessor Manager will be to define, build and embed the operating model for managing the assessment of Digital IT Apprenticeships on behalf of our client. The role will involve the strategic shaping of the apprenticeship assessment process, the design and resourcing of an operating model, through to delivery of an apprenticeship assessment process including the completion of End-Point Assessments, monitoring of performance and training needs of assessors and ensuring consistency of assessments delivered.
Key Responsibilities of the Apprenticeship Accessor Manager:
- Design, document and gain agreement to an end to end operating model for managing the assessment of Digital IT Apprenticeships;
- Ensure that the new operating model is fully integrated into the wider department and organisation, and meets all regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Ensure high levels of communication with all internal stakeholders to build commitment and engagement across the organisation. Provide regular reports and updates to senior managers on the progress of the project against agreed milestones;
- Manage, motivate, develop and direct a group of apprenticeship assessors to ensure consistently high standards of performance are achieved;
- Document and communicate all new processes and develop a set of induction and training materials ensuring currency and relevancy;
- Set-up and run initial training sessions;
- Test new processes to ensure effectiveness and identify potential improvements.
- Current and relevant industry experience within a Digital IT environment.
- Demonstrable Apprenticeship Assessor experience.
- Significant experience of designing and delivering projects from a 'blank canvas' to completion.
- Experience of managing, developing and motivating others.
- Experience of quality assurance and verification practices in an education environment.
- Project management experience working at a senior level is desirable
- Educated to degree level or professional equivalent
- Recognised Assessor Award e.g. aLevel 4 or above Certificate in assessing candidates using a range of methods (A1) or through observation (A2)
Salary & Benefits:
This Apprenticeship Accessor Manager position pays between £32,000-£40,000 per annum.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon