£26,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
8th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working alongside an investment company based in Swindon to recruit an Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop within a global business. The role is a full-time, permanent position and is paying between £26,000 - £30,000 annually.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a Financial Control and Monitoring team. In this role you will have a pivotal involvement with the completion and filing of external reporting. You will be supporting the Head of Accounting and key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing and posting journal entries to ensure all transactions are recorded
- Managing Intercompany accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of EMEA and APAC legal entities
- Helping in the preparation of month-end and quarter-end processes
- Responsibility for preparing external reporting
- Assisting with accounting projects
- Assisting with investigations and partaking in problem resolution for any accounting issues that arise
- Ad-Hoc tasks as and when deemed necessary
The ideal candidate will be progressive and looking to finish their AAT Qualification with the hope of moving on to study ACCA or CIMA in the future. Additionally, they must have previous experience with balance sheet reconciliations, trail balances and cash journals. Strong Excel skills are essential and will include an understanding of VLookups, Sumifs and Pivot Tables.
Our client is a leading investment organisation based in Swindon; they offer a friendly and dynamic working environment. The role allows you to engage with other areas of the business and is an exciting opportunity to work for a global and successful business.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary of £26,000 - £30,000 a year, dependent on experience
- Study support after probation is passed
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900