GBP30000 / annum
8th March 2018
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a growing analytical team within the Travel industry. This role is a fundamental part of the business strategy, supporting decision making on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have a passion for analysing and scrutinising data. Reviewing past and current performance data to provide financial insight into future opportunities and risk in order to increase profitability and volume of the business.
Main Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Generate monthly P&L forecast and issue out KPI's to the business for all businesses.
- Build and take responsibility for the monthly Marketing plans for all businesses.
- Based on ROI and Product Focus
- Business needs
- Analyse daily trading against KPI plans and make adjustments to marketing plans as necessary.
- Ensure ROI by product is achieving KPI
- Ensure ROI by marketing source are achieving KPI
- Profit share tracking
- Management of funding
- Participate in weekly and monthly trading meetings with Senior Management Team.
- General analytical tasks
Skill set required of the Business Analyst:
- Strong Analytical skills and the ability to turn data into information for decision making
- Advanced skill base in Excel essential including pivot tables.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and able to deliver under pressure
- Self-driven, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
- Proven numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator and team player
- A passion for the travel industry a real advantage
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- A quick thinker with a commercial outlook.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Previous pricing and yield management experience preferred (not essential)
- Accounting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary and Benefits of the Business Analyst:
This Business Analyst role offers a salary of £30,000 per annum with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement