£31,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a growing organisation based in Swindon who are looking for a Business Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide management of all financial matters within the school, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of financial data and forecasting as necessary
- Provide clear direction on all financial matters and work closely with the Headmaster to manage the
- Ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the school's learning objectives
- Manage finance, payroll, administration, buses and uniform
- Managing the profit and loss process for the school
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the education industry (desirable not essential)
- AAT qualification or be studying AAT
- Strong communications skills
- A strong work ethic and pro-active approach to work
A growing business based in Swindon who have an excellent reputation, this business prides itself on delivering quality service and taking care of their employees.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity earning between £30,000 and £35,000 pa DOE. You will receive an attractive benefits package including pension and on-site parking is available.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900