GBP33000 - 37000 / annum
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with an established and growing national business based in Swindon who are looking for a Company Accountant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Company Accountant you will be working closely with the Finance Director to manage the accounts for two subsidiaries of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the payroll process for UK and European subsidiaries
- Preparing month end management accounts
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger transactions
- Bank Reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in processing payroll
- Experience in preparing management accounts
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to take own initiative
- A strong work ethic and willingness to help
- ACCA or CIMA finalist or qualified by experience
A growing national business based in Swindon with a supportive environment and genuine progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time role earning between £33,000 pa and £37,000 pa DOE. This company also offers study support and pension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900