Location : Swindon
Post Date : 13 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469832
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a company accountant for a retail and distribution business based in Swindon. This is a permanent vacancy, ideally looking for a candidate on one months notice.
Sam's insight: "If you are motivated to take fully ownership of the accounts process for a small business, this is the opportunity for you. The tasks involved are quite varied - lots to keep you busy!"
** THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE ROLE - INTERVIEWS FOR THIS ROLE WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEDNESDAY 22nd MARCH **
Job function: Company accountant
Salary: £28K - £32K per annum
The Company accountant role:
· Purchase ledger processing, payment of invoices
· Sales ledger processing and credit control
· Cash flow management
· Reconciliations - credit cards, bank accounts
· Accounts to trial balance
· Intercompany reconciliations
· Monthly management accounts
· Experience working in a finance role for an SME business or practice
· Experience with year-end bookkeeping
· Experience with transactional finance
· Experience of management accounts prep
· Self-starter, happy to work autonomously
· Qualified by experience or AAT qualified
· Intermediate excel - pivot tables, v look ups
· Ideally experienced with Pegasus
My client is a retail and distribution business based in Swindon. They offer a range of specialist products and act as a trusted industry consultant. There is parking at their office.
To be considered for this role, please send your updated CV (Word doc not PDF) to sam . richards @ roberthalf . co . uk or call for more details on 02380 224562 / 07880 471536.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon