Customer Service Executive
GBP18000 / annum
February 7, 2018
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join a manufacturing company in Swindon.
Main Responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive:
- Provide Telephone Support to Customers & External Sales Personnel, reacting to their Technical requirements and ensuring delivery in line with agreements.
- Support the External Sales Force and Internal Sales & Service Department with Product Selections, the Provision of Data, Information, Drawings & Curves and general Technical Administrative duties as requested by the sales force.
- Liaise with the Applications and Engineering team in driving answers to Highly Technical Questions and manage onward communication.
- Manage agreed EWR's where engineering resource is not a prerequisite.
- Liaise with and manage Supplier Related Technical Activities.
- Inspect all Samples prior to dispatch, completing the sample approval documentation and authorising release. To manage communication to all customers/ external sales force of sample release and associated documentation.
- Obtain all technical documentation required for marketing requirements.
- Make Joint Calls with sales personnel where appropriate to support customers technically.
- Review and contribute to Corrective Actions relating to customer quality returns.
- Support the role of Internal Sales & Service Department & Build strong Relationships with colleagues & customers.
Skills the Customer Service Executive will need:
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Effective at developing internal & external relationships.
- Customer focused attitude and solver of problems.
- High levels of motivation and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills - delivering on time.
- Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required and experienced using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc), CAD Systems and Avante.
Salary and Benefits of the Customer Service role:
Our ideal candidate will be paid £18,000 per annum plus benefits. This is an ideal role for someone eager to learn more within an Administration/ Customer Service role and grow within a manufacturing business. There are lots of future opportunities within the business for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement