£9 - 11 / hour
25th June 2019
My client in Swindon are looking for a data analyst to join their growing team for 3 months. They have a bespoke CRM system and need a data analyst to cleanse their data, support users across the business and maintain the system. The analyst would have to carry out day to day administrative tasks on the customer databases used by the Customer Services and IT team.
- Act as operational support for all users of the CRM system.
- Carry out investigation and provide solutions to issues in the CRM system and associated applications.
- Take responsibility for back office configuration and management of data imports and integrations for all data collected outside of the CRM system - in particular via third party partners.
- Manage the processing of all new onsite membership sales from the scanning via third party, to import and fulfilment.
- In conjunction with other members of the team, ensuring the continued development of the CRM and associated systems, promoting its use where appropriate within the business.
- Liaise with users, IT specialists, suppliers and management to ensure that the system continues to meet agreed business objectives.
- Provide day to day administration, co-ordinate routine processing of the system, including maintenance, bug-fixes, job scheduling, data imports and system configuration
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900