External Verifier Manager
Location : Swindon
Post Date : 13 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469785
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an External Verifier Manager to join a client of ours in Swindon. The role of the External Verifier Manager is to inspire, train, develop, motivate and performance manage the team of External Verifiers to achieve high standards of performance and consistency across the team. The EV Manager will work to develop, improve and implement standardised processes and procedures, a continuous improvement approach and consistent ways of working in order to deliver best practice through the team. In addition, they will work with stakeholders to set up and uphold required quality standards and will help to shape the future expectations and standards of the EV function.
- Work with the team to understand their current strengths and weaknesses at a team level.
- Engage the team in creating a future vision and identifying what best practice would look like
- Monitor and report on overall team performance and plans for making improvements.
- Ensure agreed service levels are met and effective KPIs are identified, communicated and achieved
- Accompany EVs on site visits to monitor performance and provide in the moment feedback and coaching around potential improvement opportunities
- As part of the Ofqual conditions, co-ordinate and run face to face and remote standardising sessions with the EVs to ensure consistency of standards
- Design and carry out training for the EV team around policies, procedures and ways of working to build the capabilities (skills, knowledge and behaviours) of the team.
- Demonstrable experience of verification practices and quality assurance
- Proven experience of report writing and reporting against performance targets.
- Proven experience of designing and delivering training and development interventions.
- Proven experience of developing and improving processes and procedures
- Auditing experience and knowledge of the regulations around auditing
- Significant experience in leading and managing a team of people remotely
Salary & Benefits:
This External Verifier Manager position pays between £32,000-£40,000 per annum with additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon