£17,500.00 - £19,500.00 / annum
15th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well established business based in Swindon who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager in order to assist with the day to day running of the Accounts department.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the day to day process of the purchase ledger
- Maintaining the creditors accounts
- Creating and maintain all suppliers details
- Check and arrange internal delivery of goods received
- Processing orders, goods receipt notes, invoices and credit notes
- Producing ad hoc reports
- Dealing with written, telephone and personal enquiries by both staff and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a Finance environment
- Strong excel skills
- The ability to learn quickly with a pro-active approach
A well established business based in Swindon with a welcoming and freindly work environment.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent role earning between £17,500 and £19,500 pa DOE.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900