£50.00 - £73.00 / annum
7th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting a newly created role for a leading Swindon business.
This role supports the organisation by providing assurance that key customer facing numerical content is clear, fair and not misleading.
This high-profile role will require a deep understanding of our product propositions, entail being or becoming a true SME in this field and business partnering with product, legal, compliance, business transformation and the development centres.
Ideally, you will ....
- have a recognised accountancy qualification, such as ACA, with significant post qualification experience
- have previous experience working in an audit background
- have previous experience working as a trusted business partner and can evidence your ability to gain respect from senior stakeholders
- be able to demonstrate strong analytic and problem-solving skills as this role requires complex data to be understood and a pragmatic approach applied to validation of that data
- have experience of project managing whereby inputs have clear accountable owners and there is a robust audit trail of the outputs as presented
- have experience of working collaboratively
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner you will be the finance SME for a number of projects.
You will be proactively engaging with colleagues across many of the organisation's communities to ensure that our projects run smoothly. The projects will require a good understanding of product propositions and how they feed into the respective systems. You will take complex information and be able to communicate it in an easily understandable way. You'll agree finance accountabilities versus those of other stakeholders and have the confidence to challenge the business on assumptions. You will be relied upon to give the business confidence on the key numerical content presented during the customer journey through devising a suitable test approach and carrying out appropriate levels of testing.
You will identify testing limitations and key risks and communicate these as part of the overall test reporting. Implementing robust processes around testing will be a must as the work you will undertake may be subject to subsequent internal review.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900