GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
7th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
You will be responsible for the general accounting function for multiple companies in the group which includes preparing
journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, sales and purchase ledgers and bank reconciliations. Closing out month ends and account analysis and supporting the Financial Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the finance department.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare journal entries.
- Complete general ledger operations.
- Monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial accounts.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with year end closings.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Account / bank reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and
- Assist the Financial Controller with the accounts payable function.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or part ACCA / CIMA qualified with solid accounting experience and experience of preparing monthly management accounts for a variety of companies. Strong Excel skills are essential and experience of SAGE is preferable. The candidate must be a good communicator and be confident to work independently.
A progressive and innovative business based in Swindon who are well established with a supportive team and a dynamic work environment.
Salary & Benefits
This position is on a permanent basis working 40 hours per week and earning between £30,000 to £35,000 pa DOE as well as an attractve benefit package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900