£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with an international organisation with an office in Swindon who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on permanent full-time basis.
You will be reporting to the Head of Accounting and the team are directly responsible for the completion and filing of all external reporting. This includes all regulatory reporting and statistical returns in EMEA and APAC regions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for preparing group and individual company Regulatory Reporting for EMEA and APAC legal entities
- Preparation of Statistical and other external reporting for the group as well as for EMEA and APAC individual legal entities
- Responsibility for ensuring the EMEA and APAC group consolidations are completed correctly
- Completion and review of specific Balance Sheet Reconciliations for EMEA and APAC group to ensure all controls as set out have been met
- Assist Group Statutory Accountant with production of Company Statutory Accounts
- Assist the Treasury department with Corporate Treasury tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Newly qualified ACCA/CIMA or a recognised CCAB qualification with strong technical background
- Self-starter with positive attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong excel skills like vlookups, sumifs, pivots etc
- Sets high personal goals and strives for continual improvement
- Has a flexible attitude to work and can work well in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment
A market leading international organisation with an office in Swindon and presence in 18 countries across the globe. They have open plan offices and offer genuine career progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent role earning up to £35,000 pa based in Swindon. Benefits include pension, life assurance, private health care and plenty self-development opportunities.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900