£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a growing organisation based in Swindon who are looking for a Finance Controller to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be reporting directly to the CFO in order to manage the finance team in the process for a set of subsidiaries.
The responsibilities of the include:
- Management Accounts
- Manage 3 staff
- Monthly reviews and sign off workings including bad debt, transaction costs, payroll, prepayments and accruals
- Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of profit opportunities and accruals
- Liaising with inter-company departments and communicating finance related updates to non-finance colleagues
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIMA qualification
- Strong communications skills
- Management experience
- A strong work ethic and pro-active approach to work
A growing business based in Swindon who have an excellent reputation, this business prides itself on delivering quality service and taking care of their employees.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity earning between £45,000 and £50,000 pa DOE. You will receive an attractive benefits package including pension and there is on-site parking available.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900