20th June 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is looking to appoint an interim Head of Compliance to support a client in the Automotive sector based in Swindon.
Head of Compliance/Compliance Manager
- Work across all channels of compliance: Regulatory Affairs, Compliance Monitoring & Oversight, Advisory and Governance & Reporting.
- key role in the clients UK's management of regulatory and compliance risk by advising business leadership on current and emerging risks, supporting the implementation of compliance policies and processes, whilst providing assurance that compliance objectives are being met
- Need proven experience, ideally leading, in consumer credit compliance and therefore an unrivalled knowledge of Consumer Credit Act and FCA's CONC handbook, within either a leasing or lending business.
- Superb people skills who is highly capable of effortless stakeholder management and credible influencing.
- A consulting background would be extremely useful along with experience of managing a small team (3-4 compliance officers)
- About Protiviti
- Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
- Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Analytics and Business Performance Improvement
- As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues, but also have the opportunity to partner with the business and support our solution heads internally.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420