Location : Swindon
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469093
Line of Business : Administration
£35,000- £45,000 per annum dependent on experience
Robert Half are seeking an HR Manager to join a successful growing company in Swindon. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider HR team, line managers and the TU to ensure that all issues relating to employees are handled legally and effectively.This role will ensure that all people issues (including recruitment, promotion, succession planning, organisational change, talent management and projects) are focused on business strategies. The above activities require individuals to quickly understand the nature of the business and to be able to consider, advise and coach on a wide variety of issues with little/no supervision.
The HR Manager responsibilities:
- Delivering the HR service in line with HR strategy, organisational strategies and objectives.
- Contribute to longer term resource-planning, talent management and capability planning
- Identify trends and issues impacting on staffing and design initiatives to support those trends.
- Independently handling complex personal cases.
- Designing and delivering training/coaching sessions on HR topics
The successful HR Manager will have:
- Evidenced extensive experience within HR and as a manager previously managing an HR team.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified· Relevant degree or higher education
- Experience with delivering HR strategy change and organisational strategy change.
- Experience line managing a team of HR advisors, trainers, administrators and recruiters.
- Very driven, lateral thinker that puts the company and their employees at the forefront of all decisions.
Salary & Benefits:
This HR Administrator position pays between £35,000- £45,000, dependent on experience. A comprehensive benefits package is also available.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon