Location : Swindon
Post Date : 16 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470039
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a part time HR Officer for our client in Swindon. We are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and committed HR Officer to join a friendly HR Team.
This is a Part Time, Term Time only HR Officer role. It is anticipated the role will be three days a week but there is some flexibility on hours.
HR Officer Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for schools on the phone and email, dealing with HR queries, providing advice.
- Develop and update HR templates and toolkits.
- Update of Employment policies
- Develop HR information for Schools, legal updates, HR newsletter
- Visiting Schools to attend meetings or to carry out HR health checks
- Assist with the organisation of training courses (HR and Finance)
- Sourcing information as requested by our clients eg. Job descriptions, policies etc.
- Support the HR Consultant, Senior HR Consultant and HR Manager as required
- Update HR pages on the website
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role desirable
- Good HR grounding and knowledge
- CIPD Foundation qualification required
- Update to date employment law knowledge
- Experience of working in HR within the education sector desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work
Salary & Benefits:
This HR Officer will be paid circa £22k FTE
Our client offer a generous holiday entitlement, a contributory pension scheme, and free onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon