£300.00 - £350.00 / day
19th July 2019
My client in central Swindon are looking for an IT Business Analyst to help drive its technology strategy.
The role of the IT Business Analyst will contribute to the delivery of their vision by working with different departments and functions, helping them to map and analyse their operational processes.
You will facilitate the gathering of full and accurate analysis of business requirements that effectively support delivery of appropriate IT solutions. Working with the Technology Business Partners you will assist the business in the development of business cases for new solutions and enhancements to existing technologies, helping to surface opportunities for improved value for money and efficiencies.
- Experience of converting business processes into technical requirements.
- Experience of producing work of a high quality to challenging deadlines and budgets.
- Experienced in Business Process Modelling - defining "As Is" and "To Be" Processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and opportunities to a business audience.
- Experience of developing test scripts and scenarios based on business requirements and outcomes.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management and business engagement.
- Able to co-ordinate differing ideas, opinions and priorities of stakeholders to achieve a shared understanding of requirements underpinned by a common vision and objectives.
- Able to communicate effectively and persuasively with staff at all levels across the organisation as well as a range of partners and third parties outside the business.
- Able to demonstrate sound and prompt decision-making experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900