Media Account Director
GBP45000 - 50000 / annum
23rd January 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative are representing an independent performance marketing agency based in Wiltshire. They work with B2C, Public Sector, third Sector and B2B clients.
The ideal candidate must not only be able to take ownership of account optimisation and budgeting but also lead performance strategy development and execution. They will be working directly alongside the MD and Business leads to build out the agencies Paid offering and grow an industry leading team.
Ultimately, were looking for people who are as passionate as we are about helping our client within this fast-moving space
- Significant PPC/biddable experience, preferably within a digital agency.
- Expert knowledge of search and paid social with wider knowledge of biddable channels
- Understanding and experience managing and delivering ROI on campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, whilst maintaining strategic lens.
- Creative, inquisitive, and passionate about digital media
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools, their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Experience in using tools across Search, Social, and Display e.g. Double Click, GA, SEMrush, Ken shoo, Marin, Facebook Ads etc.
- Experience working in the back-end of Word press and Word press page builder/templates to implement simple changes to landing pages, such as text/page copy, updating images, changing colours of elements (no coding required)
- Liaise with developers for more complex landing page optimisation, when required.
Our agency client works hard to ensure they are helping our many blue chip clients meet and exceed their business objectives. In fact, this agency can be the difference between their success or failure. They take that responsibility very seriously.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400