Office 365 Technical Lead
GBP36000 / annum
19th February 2019
Are you skilled with Office 365? Robert Half Technology are currently looking for have an Office 365 Technical Lead to join a client of ours in Swindon. This role is responsible for providing O365 technical knowledge to deliver, improve and advance the Office Productivity service. You will be maintaining and developing the technical O365 road map, alongside the Architecture team. You must be proactive at promoting the capabilities of the Office 365 suite and driving adoption of these services, through effective engagement with the business and providing technical solutions to identified business issues.
Key Responsibilities of the Office 365 Technical Lead:
- Be a technical ambassador for Office 365, actively promoting it within the business.
- Own and develop the technical elements of the Office Productivity service road map, working with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate workshops to update and review the road map
- Manage and lead change activities to improve the service
- Raise change requests and undertake testing for O365 changes
- Specialist knowledge of Exchange in O365
- Undertake routine Service/Health Checks for O365, ensuring the service is available and performing
- Maintain & improve the O365 Secure Score, working with key stakeholders such as Security
Key skills required of the Office 365 Technical Lead
- Strong experience in supporting the O365 platform
- Experience administering an Exchange Hybrid and Active Directory environment
- Experience of using PowerShell to automate processes
- Experience of supporting a large user base of clients, which may have differing needs or goals.
- Certification in ITIL v3 Foundation.
The Reward to the Office 365 Technical Lead:
This role pays up to £36,000 per annum with fantastic benefits including high pension contributions, 28 days holiday with bank holidays on top and flexible working hours.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
SN5 6NX 01793 571900