Part time finance assistant
11th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Assistant role for a global organisation based in Swindon on a part-time permanent basis.
The role will involve but no be limited to:
- Month end duties, including monthly payment runs and accruals.
- Month end close calls reporting accrual differences.
- Development of manual processes to supplement the FA calculator functionality.
- Data maintenance for the internal system and other models making sure that the records are extremely accurate, so they are matching so they can be audited, including the following, new contracts, amendments, terminations.
- Reviewing and analysing contracts and creating contract registers where they don't exist.
- Building relationships with functions involved in the end to end process.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in accounting and finance, while having a desire to study or continue studying in a relevant qualification. Having attention to detail and accuracy is essential to this role. Working towards targets and meeting deadlines under pressure is important in this role as well as having intermediate Excel and windows package skills. Being able to communicate effectively with other departments to build relationships is crucial as dealing with staff in other countries is part of this role. This individual should be able to work closely within a team but have the responsibility to work individually to stick to deadlines.
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000-£21,000 full time equivalent.
- 18.75 Hours a week.
- 25 days Holiday+ bank holidays (Pro rata).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
SN5 6NX 01793 571900