£10.00 - £11.00 / hour
15th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well know firm of Chartered Accountants based in Swindon looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them for a period of 1-2 months.
- To receive and process payroll documentation from clients to ensure accurate payroll records are established and maintained
- To assist in updating and managing the Payroll Bureau database to ensure staff are paid accurately and on a timely basis
- To assist in preparing the monthly data file of payment transactions in readiness for transmitting to BACS
- Experience with SAGE Payroll
- producing monthly pre-payroll reports, monthly payroll reports, YTD payroll reports and monthly payslips and ensure all are delivered safely and securely to the clients
- Any other ad-hoc duties
You will be an experienced payroll administrator, who is comfortable coming into a fast-paced environment. You will also have SAGE Payroll experience.
Our client is a well-known firm of Chartered Accountants based in Swindon
Salary & Benefits
Based in Swindon
£10 to £11 per hour
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900