GBP16000 - 18000 / annum
25th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a large organisation based in Swindon who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Payroll Administrator your primary focus will be on providing effective, customer focused and efficient payroll administration services to our customers, ensuring best practice and customer relations.
- Administration of monthly payrolls for the payroll department's remit
- Being responsible for the monthly BACS payment reconciliation process ensuring any amended payments are processed correctly
- To administer, input and check payments for agreed payroll groups
- Answer all queries relating to agreed payroll groups in a timely and professional manner
- Provide cross operational team support as and when required
- Co-operate with other HR teams and provide details as and when requested
- Take responsibility for understanding KPI's and Service Levels and focus effort on exceeding them
- Ensure data accuracy and quality of output is of the very highest standard
- Dealing with queries from Pension providers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a payroll department, preferably from a high volume administrative role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software packages, particularly Excel and Word
- A high degree of attention to detail, along with plenty of initiative and a proactive approach
- The ability to work to deadlines and good problem solving skills
A dynamic and progressive business with a fun and friendly work environment based in Swindon.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time role paying between £17,000 and £18,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package including 30 days annual leave, 30% pension health care and study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900