GBP70000 - 80000 / annum
11th January 2019
Office Team are currently recruiting for a Production Manager for a reputable, rapidly growing manufacturing company, based in Wiltshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the smooth running of the whole production process and workforce, experience within change management, streamlining processes would be a huge advantage.
- Working to production schedules and resource planning
- Reviewing production efficiency, looking into cost, quality and delivery
- Leading and enthusing assembly staff, ensuring that correct processes are followed
- Contributing to production meetings and reviewing progress and performance
- Analysing performance against budget
- Responsible for health and safety within the production area
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of being a hands-on leader within production / manufacturing environment.
- A strong leadership background.
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to people at all levels.
- Knowledge of the production process
-Salary £70,000 - £80,000
-6% Company pension
-Private health care (family included)
-Company car allowance
-25 days annual leave
For any further information please call Mackenny Webster on 01793 571900 or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
SN5 6NX 01793 571900