£24,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
22nd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a recognised organisation to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk that is a fluent French speaker.
- You will be responsible for processing accounts and incoming payments in accordance to financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions such as verifying, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger and accounting for all payments
- Verifying any discrepancies and resolving client's billing issues
- Facilitating payment of invoices through communication with clients
- Generating financial statements and reports
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High degree of accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Ability to calculate and manage accounting figures
- Fluency in French
Our client is a global organisation based in Swindon.
Salary & Benefits
Annual pay of £24,000-£27,000
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900