11th October 2019
Due to the continued growth of our Swindon office Robert Half are now recruiting for consultants, senior consultants and business developers to join a fast paced sales environment!
We have opportunities on both our Finance & Accounting and IT desks
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience as we provide full training. Instead you'll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales environment, alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
So if you are currently working in estate agency, retail, telemarketing, car sales or anything similar then we want to hear from you
- Developing new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs.
- Developing existing client relationships.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements.
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting.
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- Liaising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals. In return, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter
- Once you join you will be introduced to your training and development plan led by UK leaders across the business.
- Each individual will have a personalised development plan in conjunction with your personal career plans and goals.
- We hold monthly and quarterly training sessions on specific subjects which will add to your growth and development as a successful Recruitment Consultant.
To succeed you will need;
- To be resiliant
- Love to hit KPIs
- Be prepared to pick up the phone to clients and candidates
- Be prepared to work hard
Rewards and Benefits
- Las Vegas trip- our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards.
- Michelin star lunches for quarterly high-achievers.
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer at Robert Half.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900