£18,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
9th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a market leading organisation based in Swindon who are looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a varied role with exposure to month end duties, revenue reporting, presenting to the senior management team and directors, sales ledger and credit control and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their experience and progress in finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raise all monthly invoices and ad hoc invoicing requests
- Raise all credit notes as required and ensure all credit notes are appropriately authorised
- Ensure the cost are recharged and relevant balance sheet account is reconciled on a regular basis
- Managing and collecting debts of company debtors, ensuring debtor days level is maintained or reduced.
- Reconciliation of sales ledger to nominal ledger
- Analysis and reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts
- Assist and present data in board meetings with the senior management team and directors
- Create revenue reports for Finance Manager
- Co-ordinate quarterly inter-company reconciliation query resolution ensuring all reports are approved according to strict time line
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales Ledger experience is essential
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Strong numerical and bookkeeping skills
- Good Excel skills - VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
A rapidly growing market leading organisation based in Swindon with light open-plan offices and a supportive environment with genuine progression opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to gain more exposure in Finance and to develop your skills and start your career.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time opportunity earning between £20,000 and £23,000 pa DOE you will also receive an attractive benefits package including health-care and pension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900