GBP48000 - 52000 / annum
14th May 2019
Are you a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with IT Infrastructure project experience? Robert Half Technology are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager role with a large organisation in Swindon. The role of Senior Project Manager will be managing the delivery of IT programmes and projects as assigned by the Programme and PMO Manager acting on behalf of the IT Investment Board. The role will focus on separating the Networks and Infrastructure of two companies that were previously one. The two companies still operate on one network and this now needs to be separated. Ideally the successful PM will have Infrastructure project experience.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
Working closely with project sponsors, stakeholders and the business analysts you will ensure that project scopes are well defined with business benefits clearly articulated, achievable and ultimately realised. Throughout the duration of each project you will proactively manage stakeholders at all levels across the organisation undertaking relevant, timely and appropriate communication, ensuring engagement from the business is sustained.
On a day to day basis you will ensure that your programmes and projects are effectively resourced and appropriately funded, taking responsibility for the day to day management of your project teams and finances. You will monitor progress and flag up risks and issues, at all times utilising the agreed project governance and standards to support successful delivery.
Skill set required of the Senior Project Manager:
- Significant experience in delivering complex IT programmes and projects including software and infrastructure.
- Highly experience in stakeholder management and business engagement.
- Proven experience of managing and working within programmes and projects involving teams drawn from different organisations and disciplines.
- Highly experienced in benefits realisation principles.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with staff at all levels across the organisation as well as a range of partners and third parties.
- Able to manage and organise potentially conflicting priorities for both personal workloads and across both programme and project teams.
- Strong experience of producing work of a high quality to challenging deadlines and budgets.
- Highly experienced in making excellent and reasoned decisions.
- Proven experience of bringing innovative ideas to deliver real gains in efficiency and effectiveness.
Salary and Benefits of the Senior Project Manager:
This Senior Project Manager role offers a salary of £48,000 to £52,000 per annum with attractive benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900