Service Desk Analyst
GBP18000 - 21500 / annum
14th May 2019
Are you an IT graduate or IT Service Desk Analyst looking for an IT role with progression and autonomy? Our client in Swindon is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and help with a multitude of IT support requests. The client is a public sector client with a very friendly and welcoming office environment.
Main Responsibilities of the Service Desk Analyst:
- Receive and handle requests for support, service or information for local IT systems and in house Applications, approximate customer base of 18,000,
- Promptly allocate unresolved calls and monitor progress according to service level agreements
- Maintain appropriate records within incident management systems
- Assist with IT hardware and associated equipment installations and support.
Key skills required of the Service Desk Analyst:
- Good knowledge of relevant IT industry standards and trends.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of IT Incident management systems within a high volume, customer-centric environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc.) used within own organisation
Salary and Benefits of the Service Desk Analyst:
This Service Desk Analyst role offers a salary of £18,000-£22,000 per annum dependant on experience as well as fantastic benefits. The benefits include 25% pension, 28 days holiday/ 30 days after 2 years of service and flexible working.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900