Shared Service Centre Manager
Location : Swindon
Post Date : 16 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470043
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Finance Shared Services Manager
£55,000 + Car + 20% Bonus
We are currently looking for a Manager responsible for leading and developing a Finance Shared Service function.
The primary focus of the role, is the transformation of the existing Transaction Finance team into a shared service function. This will involve deploying new ways of working, enhancing the robustness of controls and improving the visibility of results.
You will also be responsible for the following:-
· Leadership for a team of 5 direct reports and up to 20 total reports.
· Manage the team to ensure that high quality information/query resolution is delivered to the partners and support office teams, on a timely basis within the SLAs.
· Lead the review of the current processes with AP and Cash & Banking, develop a plan for improvement and lead change
· Review the opportunity for automation on expenses and petty cash. Prepare proposal and lead the implementation on approval.
· Ensure that all AP and Cash & Banking processes are documented. Identify and eliminate any single point of failure.
· Lead the development and implementation of a scorecard for the AP and Cash & Banking Teams, which tracks volumes, accuracy, delivery and query resolution.
· Work with the business development team to ensure that cash & banking requirements of new practices are fulfilled on a timely basis.
· Ensure that all bank reconciliations are prepared, reviewed and cleared on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Work with external audit team to deliver all prepared by client deliverables on a daily basis
· ACCA or ICAEW Qualified
· Proven leadership ability, can effectively develop a high performing team
· Effective Communicator at all levels
· Strong service ethos and demonstrates vision and values of the vet group
· Good Understanding of the robust control framework required in AP & Cash & Banking and experience of reviewing and improving
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon