£60,000.00 - £66,000.00 / annum
10th June 2019
- As Technology Business Partner yu will work with all business areas to help them with their business plans/ strategy and advise them on suitable technology solutions.
- Help the business areas deliver on these solutions and ensure their business needs are met through innovative technology solutions.
- Be the first point of contact for the business with regard to new technology
- Stay knowledgeable on new technology and how this can be implemented into the business to achieve business results.
- Promote a culture of innovation and continuously seek to identify pain points, opportunities or inefficiencies where IT can bring a value-add
The candidate skill set:
- Proven Technology Business Partner experience or other Business Parterning skills, able to set up a capability from scratch.
- Experienced in successfully managing customer challenges and surfacing demand from the customer.
- Excellent relationship management skills. Able to build effective relationships with clients remotely too.
- Strong business change management within big transformation projects.
- Strong decision-making experience.
This is a well-known brand looking to drive forward its corporate strategy by becoming a trusted partner for all technology needs, delivering end to end solutions that add tangible value and benefit to internal customers and ultimately improve engagement with end customers and enhance their overall experience with the client.
Salary and Benefits of the Technology Business Partner:
This Technology Business Partner role offers a salary of between £60,000- £66,000 per annum dependant on experience. You will also receive benefits including 25 days holiday, training, good pension contribution and a supportive and friendly working environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900