Customer Service - Part Time
Location : Tamworth
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469299
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half is delighted to be working with a global brand as they open a new Customer Service Centre to be based in Tamworth.You will report to the Customer Service Manager and be responsible for effectively managing all inbound and outbound calls, assisting the customers with their enquiries, complaints and technical difficulties.You will be tasked with driving higher levels of customer satisfaction, by ensuring their experience is efficient and any queries/problems dealt with swiftly and effectively.Taking ownership of the situation and seeing through to a satisfactory conclusion.This role will offer both full time hours, plus a number of part time roles offering 16 hours per week. These will cover afternoons, evenings and some weekend work.
The roles are being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis, and we will be holding interviews this week.
For this role you will need to demonstrate the following skill set:
· Flexibility of shifts - This role covers evenings and weekends -(Various timings available but generally 4pm - 8pm evenings and then Saturday and Sunday available too)
· Enhanced communication skills
· Persuasion and influencing skills to deliver against objectives
· Ability to work under pressure & use own initiative when problem solving
· Confident and resilient to deal with challenges from customers and internal stakeholders
· Mature outlook and self-confident with the ability to be a team player
· Takes ownership of their own actions and personal development
· Always professional and demonstrates respect towards others at all times
· Have desire to learn and improve knowledge
With continued business growth, this instantly recognised brand will provide the platform to grow your career. With award winning divisions, a clear vision, a competitive salary and benefits, personal development and an open and honest culture, this is a very exciting and supportive place to work.
Salary & Benefits
This role will offer £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT Birmingham