GBP10 - 11 / annum
17th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for an Billings Clerk to join a highly reputable company based in Tewkesbury. The role will focus on a variety of reconciliations duties and is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to grow their knowledge and experience in a well-established business.
- Process backlog in Billing
- Reconciliations work (high volume)
- Business partner link between operations team and finance team
- Reconciling between internal system and 3rd party system
- Checking discrepancies and dealing queries so the finance team can get approval to bill
- Good Excel skills
- Problem solving - this role is a for the real problem solver who likes both telephone and F2F interaction
To be considered you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Bank reconciliations experience
- Advanced excel (Pivot Tables / Look ups)
- Excellent communications skills
Our client is a multi-national company and highly respected within their field. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody wanting to take the next step in building a career within finance.
Salary & Benefits
£10-£11 per hour
This role is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking for their next challenging interim assignment. If this role sounds interesting then please send me your CV or give me a call on 0117 9935 400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400