GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
18th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Finance Manager role, working closely with our client, a fast growing business based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be ideally ACCA/CIMA qualified, or working towards their qualification. A highly varied and responsible role within an exciting, dynamic and expanding company. A great opportunity to be working as part of a friendly, highly motivated and professional team.
- Production of monthly management accounts, forecasts and variance analysis
- Oversight of project profitability with cost reporting, analysis and commentary
- Involvement in the development of the finance function, processes and systems to adapt to the growing needs of the business
- Liaising with external advisors with preparation of statutory accounts and taxation
- Hands on involvement with transactional aspects of the finance function including, credit control, procurement, invoice processing
- Where experience with all aspects of the role is desirable, it is not necessary. The right attitude, ambition and ability to learn quickly are desired attributes of the successful candidate
- ACCA/CIMA qualified/part-qualified with study support offered for the latter
- High degree of initiative and ability to work autonomously when needed
- Methodical approach with strong analytic and communication skills
- Previous experience in a secure, technology or IT based environment would be beneficial.
Important: The successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain UK security clearance
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be paid a base of £35,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience. Benefits available are generous and add substantial value to the offer available.
For more information please contact Jamie Edmondson at Robert Half on 01179 935400 or
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400