£10.00 - £12.00 / hour
12th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Role: Finance Assistant
Duration: Temporary 5-6 months
Hours: Part time - 30 hours
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
You will assume responsibility for:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Maintain and manage the sales ledger
- Run invoice and credit processes
- Allocate payments and invoices
- Credit Control
- Ensure accurate records are kept and balanced
- Run weekly report on overdue debtors and analysis
- Ad hoc reports and support the finance team
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in the above mentioned responsibilities
- Strong excel (Pivot tables and Look ups would be highly desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working within a small, and very friendly finance team.
For more information on this excellent Finance Assistant role - please get in touch with Hannah Porter at Robert Half.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400