2nd August 2019
HR Business Partner
Up to £55,000
Reporting directly to the HR Director - Finance and R&D EMEA, the HR Business Partner is responsible for delivering functional people programs and initiatives to build a High Performance Organization in support of the EMEA Strategic Roadmap. This role acts as employee advocate, ensuring employees know and feel their value to the business.
- In partnership with multiple functional managers, and as part of the EMEA HR team, deliver an agreed HR agenda which supports business growth, builds capabilities and drives engagement.
- Work in partnership with functional managers to ensure effective management of complex employee relations issues, by providing pragmatic HR solutions which meet business needs and ensure the business values are adhered to.
- The role business partners the Consumer, Flavour Solutions, Marketing, Finance and R&D functions based at the Thame site. The role is also a key member of the UK Consumer Management team.
- Work closely with HR centers of expertise (Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Internal Communications) to ensure appropriate deployment of HR processes (Talent review, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement Survey, Annual Salary Review, Learning and Development, etc).
- Work closely with our HR Shared Services Centre based (not in the UK), who provides HR administrative and transactional support to the site.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the business on interpreting and delivering people aspects of functional programs.
- Contribute to and/or lead functional or HR programs, projects or initiatives as required.
- Operationalize strategic HR initiatives/programs and execute usually at a country or site level, and multi-site and multi-country as required.
- Proven significant experience of providing effective HR business partnering, preferably in a commercial environment.
- BSc in HR or equivalent degree preferable.
- CIPD is required.
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Experience in managing employee relations in a matrix, multi-country/cultural environment.
- Proven success in supporting significant change.
- A strategic and hands-on approach is essential.
- Ability to influence without formal authority at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to build trust and credibility with a strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work remotely with a good balance of autonomy and reporting.
- Energy, curiosity and enthusiasm to be able to deliver results in a very fast-paced environment.
- High integrity, pragmatic approach and sound judgement.
- Effective time-management skills and good attention to detail.
- Values all people.
- Fluent in English; another language would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP and able to analyse data and provide key business insights.
- Values all people.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420