GBP40000 - 46000 / annum
29th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnered with a growing but well established business based in Thame, Oxfordshire to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team. Maintaining financial controls and providing a high level of support with management colleagues on all aspects of finance, this role will play an integral part in the business.
This role will off a salary between £40,000 and £46,000 per annum plus benefits.
The Management Accountant Role:
As part of the UK finance team you will be responsible for preparing, developing and analysing financial information that will assist with commercial decision making in the wider business.
Key skills and experience:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Preparation of Profit and Loss Accounts, Accruals, Prepayments, Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of Annual Budgets and liaising with key stakeholders at a cost centre level
- Ongoing Financial Analysis to aid the business with commercial decision making
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register in line with CAPEX policy
- Business Partnering with leadership teams to ensure understanding and development of financials
The successful candidate will be qualified by ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent, evidenced experience within a Management Accounting position and the ability to maintain and develop complex financial models.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900