Interim Finance Manager
GBP195 - 200 / day
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
INTERIM FINANCE MANAGER (QBE - QUALIFIED) - THATCHAM- IMMEDATE START-APPLY NOW!
you will be responsible for the management of all aspects of smooth transactional processing of our finances.
- Maintain and reconcile the financial ledgers to produce insightful monthly management accounts to support business decision making
- Identify ways to utilise financial systems to improve financial operational efficiency
- Manage the Finance Assistant and newly created Assistant Accountant role to ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoicing, supplier payments, petty cash & banking for the Foundation and subsidiaries
- Drive financial awareness and accountability amongst our budget holders to enable them to manage and budget effectively
- Be involved in the setup of a new trading subsidiary with responsibility for designing and implementing new appropriate financial reporting processes
- Support the Director of Finance in Prior's Court's ambitious plans for growth thorough forecasting and long-term strategic modelling specifically leading on budgetary preparation and reporting.
- Experienced in proven delivery of financial system and process enhancements and improvements
- Experienced in producing accurate and insightful group monthly management accounts on time, reconciling and balancing balance sheet accounts
- Experienced in managing and motivating staff
- Computer literate with Windows 10, Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Outlook, Word) and accounting software packages (Sage 200)
- Able to work independently with a can-do systematic approach to resolving issues
- Highly accurate, numerate and literate
- Organised and hands on, with demonstrable attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Must have been exposed to the Sage Finance system
Our clients have a Stunning working environment, 50 acres of land, with great plans to grow over the following years.
Salary & Benefits £195 - £200 per day
Please apply by sending your C.V or Please call Lineka on 0118 902 8888
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888