GBP25000 - 26000 / annum
21st May 2019
A contract Service Desk Analyst Level 2 is required to join a global technology business based in Thatcham for a minimum period of 12 months. If you are an immediately available technology professional with significant experience covering help desk and user support then please apply to find out more.
This is a critical role within a compact IT service desk team which will suit a candidate used to working with a high degree of accuracy and who has the ability to pro-actively resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
In this contract Help Desk Analyst role you will be responsible for:
- Providing 2nd Line support for staff in all areas of infrastructure and software support
- Accurately allocating incidents to the correct external support group where necessary and update customers on incident progression
- Escalating incidents where progress is not satisfactory
- Performing and logging planned checks
- Establishing and maintaining high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Publishing and updating Support Documentation to ensure knowledge base is maintained to a high standard
- Analysing the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within satisfactory timescales
- Providing a high level of customer experience at all times
The successful Service Desk Analyst Level 2 will be an experienced IT professional who is immediately available and can demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and customer service in previous roles. Experience in a fast paced customer-centric environment is essential.
Our client is a growing global business within the Technology sector with its headquarters based in Thatcham. You will be part of a compact service desk team of five people so being a team player is essential. There is ample parking available and the nearest train station is a mere ten-minute walk away.
Salary & Benefits
This contract Service Desk Analyst Level 2 role will pay £25,000-26,000 per annum plus standard benefits and performance related bonus. Parking is provided.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888