GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
16th May 2019
A Service Desk Team Leader is required to join a rapidly growing technology business based in Thatcham for a minimum period of 12 months. If you are an IT service desk professional with previous supervisory experience, then please apply to find out more.
This is a critical role within a medium sized service desk team which will suit a candidate used to supervising a diverse team while driving the resolution of issues quickly and efficiently, all while delivering exceptional customer service.
In this Service Desk Team Leader role you will be responsible for:
- Assuring users are provided efficient and timely first level support on a 24/7 basis
- Support the continuous improvement of Service Desk processes
- Analysing data to make appropriate suggestions in handling fluctuations in workload.
- Redirecting resources to accommodate call volume, crisis situations and any business impacting opportunities
- Leading and developing a team within an operationally intensive environment
- Provide cover to the Service Desk Manager when required in picking up the Service Management responsibilities
- Monitoring of all SLAs for both Incidents and Service Requests
- Own and manage all user escalations and all SLA breeches through the appropriate channels
- Reacting to monitoring tickets received by the Level-2 and Level-3 analysts
The successful Service Desk Team Leader will be an experienced service desk professional who is available within 2-4 weeks and can demonstrate solid leadership and customer service in previous roles. Experience of Windows Technology, Active Directory etc is required and ITIL Foundation certification is desirable.
Our client is a growing international business within the technology sector with its headquarters based in Thatcham. You will be part of a medium sized team of five people so being a team player is essential. There is ample parking available and the nearest train station is a mere ten-minute walk away.
Salary & Benefits
This Service Desk Team Leader role will pay £30,000-£35,000 per annum plus benefits, parking is provided.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888