£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
30th August 2019
Are you a Human Resources Manager looking for a stretching next step in your career?
Are you passionate about HR playing a strategic & leadership role in the way the business is run?
Then this role could be for you!
We are exclusively partnered with Sondrel as they are looking for their next EMEA HR Manager, a company that has grown year on year, having offices in the UK, France, India, Cina and Morocco.
Sondrel is known for responding to the demands of its customers and partners, Sondrel is now expanding from its established position as the worlds most capable and trusted ASIC design partner into providing a complete ASIC development, prototyping and production solution including supply chain management.
Although a Global company, Sondrel has a close knit team due to the Sondrel Social Committee that is run by the employees, to arrange events such as "family days" where you and your family are invited to take part in a company BBQ with a bouncy castle for the children as well as other entertainment, visits from the ice cream van to the office, bake off days, cricket days and football tournaments.
There is a heavy emphasis on teamwork and communication which is emphasised in day to day work, to fun activities leading to recognition with a quarterly Sondrel Star award as voted for by the employees leading to £300 of Amazon vouchers being handed out.
As the EMEA HR Manager you will be responsible for developing & growing a team of four to six people and will report directly into the Global Operations Director. Main responsibilities/desirables:
- Development of overall EMEA HR strategy
- Own and lead the EMEA recruitment process in conjunction with the dedicated in house recruiter
- Create a culture that promotes involvement and engagement
- Maintain excellent employee relations through consistent application of policy (pay standards, discipline & grievance, stewardship)
- An attitude to deal with problems such as people issues, contractual issues and such like
- Experience with Salesforce is ideal, if not then proven experience of using other CRM systems
- Experience in remote management is a plus
- Possibility of international travel to the companies Morocco and India sites
Skills & Qualifications required:
- You will be a dynamic and passionate HR professional with an ability to build the trust, confidence and credibility of key business leaders, line managers, employees and the wider HR team
- Proven track record of developing and executing HR strategy to support business goals
- Experience of successfully developing organisations, teams and individuals
- People skills that enable effective collaboration between all levels of the organisation
- Professional communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain and articulate complex topics clearly to influence outcomes
- Inner strength to do what is right and/or to uphold standards/policy
- High level of personal resilience and energy with the ability to "role your sleeves up" and get stuck in
Salary & Benefits:
- £50,000 to £55,000
- 6% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays off
- Private Medical care
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888