£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
HR Manager EMEAI
Robert Half are pleased to be partnering with a growing tech business located on the outskirts of Reading. You Responsible for the management of the HR department and functions within Europe, Morocco and India. This includes management of the employee lifecycle; from talent acquisition, on-boarding, employee relations, and performance management. The HR Manager will be required to manage a team of 5 to 7 people.
- Advise Line Managers, Team Leaders and the Executive Management on all HR matters relating to employees for EMEAI region.
- Managing Internal Recruiter and Coordinating all recruitment and selection activities (job adverts, vacancies, processing applications, coordinating interviews) to ensure KPI's are met.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of all HR responsibilities, processes and documentation, and make recommendations for improvement
- Take ownership of HR issues including the management of employee relations issues, grievance and disciplinary cases comply with policy, employment legislation review and in particular ensuring both HR and the company are aligned with best practice methodology.
- Managing starters and leavers process including reviewing turnover rates and proposing retention strategies where necessary.
- Working with department heads to coordinating the Performance Reviews, ensuring that this process is effective, and that employees' performance continuously improves
- Observe & ensure compliance with company Health & Safety Policies
- Development of employees and managers ensuring that there is compliance with rules and regulations in HR processes while raising awareness within the business about current and new employment legislation as well as other corporate initiatives
- Working to stringent deadlines whilst managing a high volume, challenging and varied workload, using own initiative and time management skills
- Other ad-hoc duties as required including administrative and facilities management including the management of the activities relating to the ongoing maintenance and smooth running of the EMEA offices.
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to manage time well
- Passionate HR Generalist who puts people first
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Ability to guide and mentor more junior team members
- Team player with the ability to self-motivate and work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis and work the required hours
- Good management and relationship skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of HR best practice and compliance
- The ability to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- A proven track record of success as a HR specialist across the key HR disciplines
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions
- Provides advice and guidance to less experienced team members
There is a competitive salary of up to £55,000.
Please click the link below if the above role if of interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888