£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our PE backed client who is experiencing growth.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the FD with providing Business Partnering support across all operations of the business. Day to day will include:
- Supporting the Head of Finance and Leadership Team with developing the financial strategic plan for the business
- Representing the finance team and providing quality value-add management information across the business
- Offering commercial support- acting as first point of contact on all commercial finance queries
- Support and challenge to support decision making to achieve or exceed budget and targets
- Improve and refine FP&A reporting, building P&Ls for contracts and monitoring profitability of contracts
- Budgeting and forecasting for the business and producing financial modelling tools
- Production of Flash reports and management accounts on a monthly basis including variance analysis with comprehensive's and quantitative commentary
- Builds and develops accurate and informative management information to be shared with the wider business
- Supports the Head of Finance in both building and taking part in presentations to be shared with internal (leadership, sales team) and external stakeholders (banks, investors etc.
- Uses historical and forecast data and performs trend analysis, variance analysis, risk assessments, and business modelling to identify issues and provide guidance and recommendations to Head of Finance
- Carries out pricing and profitability analysis, return on investment analysis, management of business facing projects
- Production of flash sales and management accounts on a monthly basis, analysing the income statement and relaying key information and trends to the Head of Finance
You will have demonstrable experience, and stakeholder management skills and support your internal clients.
You will be/ have:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA ,ACA or recognised equivalents)
- Strong business acumen (financial and commercial)
- Able to operate as a business partner & fully supporting the business
- Practical individual with a good proven track record within a finance team.
Robert Half are supporting there Market leading client with the search for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join there growing team. The company offer modern offices, onsite parking and more.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £55k plus pension, 21 days annual leave, healthcare cash plan, life assurance and more.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562