GBP26000 - 30000 / annum
7th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering with a growing FMCG based in Towcester to recruit for an experienced Assistant Accountant to work closely alongside the Group Finance Director.
An exciting and rapidly growing SME business based in Towcester, with subsidiaries across Europe and North America.
Exciting growth and projects sees this new business recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant within their Head office function in Towcester. The individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Monthly consolidated management accounts containing profit and loss, cash flows and balance sheets on an accruals basis for parent and overseas subsidiaries
- PAYE, VAT, corporate tax reporting to HMRC
- Maintain weekly cashflow report
- Liaise with accountants/auditors in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts and tax computations
- Identify opportunity to establish/streamline/improve internal control process and provide recommendations
- Maintenance of inventory and fixed asset records and purchase ordering system
- Maintenance of inter-company accounts
Part qualified or QBE accountant with strong experience in book keeping and accounting. Sage 200 and Microsoft Excel experience are beneficial. Organised, methodical and pro-active with great attention detail with the ability to juggle a diverse workload.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£26,000 to £30,000 + Benefits including:
- Flexible Hours (potential for part time)
- 25 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
- Corporate discounts
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB 01908 201 420