£300.00 - £300.00 / day
31st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
We are looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join a successful SME business based in Towcester on a 3 month contract.
As a Tax Accountant you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and responsible for all Tax matters including preparation and submissions of corporate Tax and VAT returns
Supply financial information to third parties
Managing all aspects of Group's compliance with indirect tax legislation's
Preparing all tax/ vat accounting journals at month-end as well as monthly reconciliations
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Experience of working as a Tax Accountant in a fast paced environment
- You should have up to date knowledge of UK tax legislation
- Have excellent computer literacy and communication skills.
- An exciting and rapidly growing SME business based in Towcester, with subsidiaries across Europe and North America
Salary & Benefits
- Day rate: £300 LTD or Umbrella
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420