£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
22nd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with an established organisation to recruit a Management Accountant. The role is based in Melksham and earns up to £35,000 a year.
- Bank Reconciliation, Prepayments and Accrual Adjustment
- Reconciling of bank sheet accounts and sub-ledger accounts
- Assisting with month end and the preparation of management accounts
- Analysing monthly overheads and stock gains and loses
- Processing employee expenses and raising ad-hoc payments
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA student (or fully qualified AAT)
- Intermediate Excel Skills (including Pivot Tables)
- Experience in posting sales and purchase invoices, cash transactions and journals
- Experience of data processing and analysis
Our client is a reputable manufacturing company based in Melksham.
Salary & Benefits
An annual salary of £30,000-£35,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Study support to help complete ACA/ACCA/CIMA
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900