GBP32000 - 38000 / annum
April 2, 2018
Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a Manufacturing business in Trowbridge. They are in search of a Management Accountant. The Management Accountant role is diverse, however there will be strong emphasis on the operational side of the business and require you to report into an Operations Manager as well as the Finance Manager.
- Ownership of overheads, reporting, forecasting.
- Responsible for review of balance sheet reconciliations, investigate and report upon variances
- Optimise utilisation of working capital
- Costing of wages, Intercompany invoices, purchasing cards etc.
- Identify areas of risk and follow up proposed solutions
- Ensure operating units adhere to company standing orders and procedures
- Assist operational and commercial management as require.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasts, quarterly reviews, consolidation packs and annual budgets.
- Part-qualified or Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience in manufacturing industry would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £38,000
- Company pension scheme
- Study support if applicable (course fees and study leave)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement