GBP26000 - 30000 / annum
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
EXCLUSIVE ROLE! CREDIT CONTROL/SALES LEDGER, TWYFORD, HOUSING SECTOR, APPLY NOW!!
- Update sales ledger on a daily basis:
- Update and maintain any changes to be made in client accounts.
- Managing the sales ledger and credit control function and minimising the risk of bad debt.
- Raising sales invoices, posting invoices onto the sales ledger system and updating client accounts.
- Allocating payments received to clients account and reconciling ledger
- Managing any invoice queries that occur and issuing credit notes, and rebates.
- Review the aged debtors listing on a weekly basis and raise issues with the Head of Finance.
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone, email and correspondence.
- Liaise with home managers and where necessary to help with payment of overdue accounts
- Monitoring client accounts and preparing debtor reports for the management team.
- Monitor and advise customers of outstanding payments and chase customers for overdue debt.
- Also be expected to assist in the accounts department where help in required accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash and payroll.
I am looking for an individual with excellent phone manner, who is wanting a standalone role.
This role is to start next week so must be available immediately
Experience on Sage and Xero is an advantage.
Background in Credit Control/ Sales Ledger roles also an advantage.
Company- Based on the outskirts of Twyford, Free parking, SME business.
Salary & Benefits
£26,000pa - £30,000pa Depending on experience.
If you would like to discuss this role further, Please apply, send your C.V or call Lineka on 0118 902 8888
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888