£48,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
1st October 2019
Commercial Manager - An opportunity to work for a world class brand with a dynamic manager and top tier career progression opportunities.
Role: The role main aim of this role is to provide business partnering, challenge, analysis and insight to drive robust and practical commercial decision making. The function comprises of a team of analysts who are key business partners to the sales team.
- Responsible for management and reporting of full system P&L including forecasting and explaining variances to plan.
- Attend monthly system meetings, presenting results and providing insights into performance.
- Business partnering commercial and RGM functions.
- Lead the transformation of indirect reporting, providing clarity between direct and indirect performance.
- Working with IT business partner to develop new improved processes to upgrade monthly reporting, accrual management and budgeting process.
- Provide scrutiny of commercial business tenders, giving guidance and direction to account managers to ensure sound financial decision making.
- Month end reporting and finance performance presentations.
- Carry out periodic investment (CMA) accrual reviews for indirect accounts to ensure balance sheet integrity.
- Annual budget planning (ABP) - Lead the indirect budgeting plan process and provide transparency between direct and indirect accounts.
- Liaise with marketing to process system marketing to process system marketing credits.
Profile: If you have a commercial finance background from a product driven business and want your next career step, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
- Confident using Microsoft Excel to intermediate/advanced level.
Salary & Benefits:
- £50,000 base salary
- £7,000 car allowance
- 8% Bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888