16th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively for our client, looking for a Credit Controller to join a growing market leader based in Verwood, to assist with the credit control duties and other finance duties and support such as Purchase ledger, back reconciliations etc.
Working within a close knit team, reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prioritise and carry out telephone chasing in a high volume business environment
- Review and sort customer statements
- Follow up telephone chasing with letters, emails and demands for payments
- Recognise the most suitable course of action for obtaining payment and dealing with consistent late payers
- Where legal action is required, compile the necessary documentation and evidence to back up a court case
- Completion of proof of debt/proxy forms for customers in liquidation or receivership
- Answer incoming calls and assist as necessary
- Follow up on refused credit card payments
- Resolve customer queries and meet customer requests as quickly as possible
- Use of the Internet to obtain information for making appropriate credit limit decisions
- Constant review of orders held or credit and taking appropriate course of action
- Processing account applications
You will ideally be entry level AAT - 1/2/3 or finance graduate with at least 1 years experience in a finance role or office. The ideal candidate would have great communication and organisation skills and some knowledge of finance.
Strong Excel and Word skills are essential, along with a confident verbal and written communication method, as well as being a confident decision maker and enjoy the challenge of chasing a debt and doing whatever possible to resolve problems in order to obtain payment.
A growing market leader based in Verwood who are specialists in supplying Industrial, Commercial & Office Supplies.
Salary & Benefits
£21000, 26 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discount on company products, free on-site parking, training & development, Health Shield Health-care, on-site valet service, refer a friend scheme
Interviews commencing 18th of July, so you don't miss out please contact Alex Barnby on 02380 224562
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562